Friday, July 25, 2014

Pinterest Friday

//via Ivory and Olive

Happy Friday!  Wow, this week went by so fast!  We are spending the weekend celebrating Mike’s 28th Birthday!  He started it off by digging up our old, almost dead lilac bush so we can replace the space with some more garden boxes and a playground set for Elise next Spring!  He has a funny way of celebrating.


Here are my favorite Pinterest finds this week!  Follow me on Pinterest for all of my Pins.

How cool are these wind chimes?  A bit expensive but oh so beautiful and unique.  I bet they sound amazing!

//via Refinery 29

 Yummy delicious muffins!  Strawberry shortcakes, muffins, and doughnuts all rolled into one?  Yes, please!

//via Kevin and Amanda

How cute are these little dinosaur tails!  I know Mike would even like these!

//via Running with Scissors

This is almost like dessert for breakfast!

Breakfast Parfait
I love fire pits but a fire pit in the house!  I’m in love!

//via Houzz


Happy Friday everyone!  And Happy, Happy early Birthday to the best husband and daddy around!





No comments :

Post a Comment