Friday, July 18, 2014

Pinterest Friday

//via Your Girls and Boys
Happy Friday, everyone!  We have a big weekend coming up with lots of fun outings!  We are visiting a goat farm on Saturday… I have a thing for baby goats!  We are also finishing up a big project early in the morning… details up next week!  Sunday, we are getting our photos taken for Elise’s “before 1 year old” session!  So exciting! 

In honor of Friday, I am trying something new and posting my favorite pins from this week!  If you don’t do so already, follow me on Pinterest for even more inspiration for all things home, family, baby, and food related

Without further ado… My Five Favorite Pins from this week are:


My Favorite Easy Dinner Pin:
One Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls

//via No. 2 Pencil







Have a GREAT weekend!  I know we will!



No comments :

Post a Comment