Friday, May 23, 2014

My Wild(tree) Adventure



I recently became a representative of Wildtree products.  For those of you who know me, you know that I am not a sales-y type of person and I actually believe this about myself also.  However, I really love and believe in this product and what it stands for.  I love that it can make a person’s day a little bit easier and healthier. 

So what is Wildtree?

For those of you who are not familiar with our product line, Wildtree products are organic, non-GMO, and all natural - no fillers, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, dyes or any other additives in any of our products.  We believe that food should taste great, be good for you, and be simple to prepare.    We realize that everyone is busy, so we make adopting a healthier lifestyle simple by providing great resources to our customers.

A good way to explain what we offer is that we represent the “inside of the grocery store”.  If you go to a grocery store, the perimeter is filled with all of your fruits, veggies, and meats.  The inside is usually all of your processed and packaged items.  We sell hundreds of products that replace your pantry.  A few examples of what we sell are seasoning, oils, dressings, culinary blends, and some convenience food items (boxed cake mixes, etc).

The main focus of this company however, is to make dinnertime a lot easier on those of you who are busy, stuck in a rut, or want to eat healthier but don’t really know where to begin or have the time.



How does Wildtree make your life easier?

We offer Freezer Meal Workshops!  The big trend in today’s family life is meal planning.  I, myself, had no idea where to even start with meal planning.  I thought it was too much of a hassle and I didn’t have the time (and quite frankly didn’t want to) to make a meal plan, grocery list, and prepare everything.  I didn’t want to spend a whole day doing this.  That’s where Wildtree comes in.  They do all the planning, grocery list making, and recipe deciding for you!  All you do is buy your meat and veggies, put them in freezer bags, and come to a workshop with some of your good friends, and knock out 10-20 meals in ONE hour!  You go home, put them in a freezer and you have easy meals to put together on busy nights.  It couldn’t be simpler!  You also get to go home with 5-7 full sized Wildtree products and recipes on hand to use them. 

The meals are delicious, healthy, and simple.  I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want that.

This is also IDEAL for new parents or soon-to-be new parents.  I made a few dinners before having E and stuck them in the freezer... I really wish I had so many more meals that were ready to make. I also really wish I knew about Wildtree so I had healthy meals ready to go.  





Becoming a Rep:

If anyone is interested in making some extra money or even if you just want a fun night once or twice a month, you might want to consider becoming a Wildtree Rep. My team leader is on her way to replacing her nursing income with working very part time and our executive director made $83,000 last year and she has been doing this for a little over 2 years. 


I will be having a launch party in late June (invites will soon go out), but in the meantime, if anyone wants more information on this product line, would like to be included in a workshop, would like to try some product, or if anyone would like to join my team and become a rep, you can email me (kbelle873@gmail.com), go to my website at www.mywildtree.com/katierobertson, or comment below!

Happy eating… and Happy Friday!  Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment