Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Elise is 8 Months Old!

Elise,

Baby girl, you are growing so, so much! You have the sweetest most adorable personality that I have ever known. 


You still love to talk and I think you will be a little talker, especially in front of your dad and I.  You’re saying “da-da-da-da” and I swear I have heard you say “mom-mom” a few times (I have a video of it so it is more of a fact)!


You know a few words.  You love to jump and when I say “jump” you jump.  You also “dance” the same way.  You give mommy kisses when I ask for them and you automatically look around when I say your puppies’ names.  


Even though today is not part of your “8 month update”, I have to share this story!  Your puppies went to the groomers this morning.  You weren’t very content the whole time they were gone.  Once we got home and you were bombarded by puppy kisses, you started to clap your hands.  I swear, you will do all of your “firsts” for your pups. 


You love when I sing the ABC’s, itsy bitsy spider, and patty cake.  Your whole face lights up when I start singing. 

I get soooo many compliments about you from strangers saying how smiley and happy you are.  People actually come up to you and I and tell me how cute you are and that they now want babies of their own.  I love it!


You still have zero teeth but your bottom gums are rough so you shouldddd be getting them anytime now…. HOPEFULLY!

You are nowhere near the mobility that I thought you would be at by now; mainly because you hate being on your tummy and you automatically roll over and you can lay there looking and kicking at the ceiling for a long while.  Maybe by next month you will be giving me extra exercise by chasing you everywhere!





I adore that you absolutely love being outside.  You love going for walks, gardening with us, and just sitting out in the backyard. 


You weigh around 17.2 pounds, wear 6-9 month clothes, and size 3 diapers.  You actually gained almost an entire pound in less than a week.  With you going through that huge growth spurt and teething… we haven’t been getting much sleep lately.




You are my angel, my darling, my star, and my love will follow you wherever you are.  I love you, my goose!



Love, Mommy!






No comments :

Post a Comment