Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 25 of Pregnancy


Our Baby

This week our baby is as big as an eggplant!  Weighing in at about 1 ½ lb!  The lungs are almost fully developed and the nostrils are starting to open up which allows for some practice breaths before birth.

  

How I am feeling:

I am feeling pretty great!  I seriously do not have anything to complain about this week! 

Mike and I went swimming for the first time this summer and it felt great!  I did get a little ligament pain afterwards but I think it helped get my energy level up again.  I’ll most likely be buying a pool pass for the summer. 


The baby is kicking on a very regular basis already and seems to have a schedule set!  Kicks early in the morning to wake me up, then stops after I eat breakfast, starts again around 2 or 3, then stops for a nap around 4, tells me to eat around 7, then stops after dinner, then starts up around 8-9, and I think it sleeps throughout the night… hopeful thinking?

Physical changes:

I don’t know if I am overanalyzing things or what… my belly seems to growing at a constant pace but I feel like my hips and butt have once again doubled in size! 




My weight gain for this week was 1.9 lbs for a total of +15.7 lbs!

Things I am craving:

I’m still craving Eggo waffles and cranberry juice.  Not too much news on this front!  

Some things you don’t really know before getting pregnant:

1. You get back fat and love handles… I’ve heard moms talk about this but I never thought it would happen to me L

2. You get cellulite… I am hoping this goes away after the baby is born!  Not to sound condescending but, I never knew I valued my body so much. 

3. Once your bump starts getting large enough to tell you are pregnant… you join a secret community of pregnant moms.  You notice every single one and they notice you. 
  





No comments :

Post a Comment