Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Brunch Inspiration


I love May and all that comes with it!  Flowers, weddings, Mother’s Day, anniversaries! It is just such a happy month!

Mother’s Day always seems to be a happy time in our family.  This year I am thinking about doing a brunch for the mothers in my life.  And since this is the last year I will be spending the day without a child to spoil me on, I thought I should spoil the ones in my life to thank them for raising me and teaching me how to be the mother I hope to soon be. 

I haven’t even really seen if everyone will be available for brunch that day or if there are already plans set up, so this is just a preliminary plan and menu. 

So here is my simple inspiration board for that day.  My first by the way...



On the menu so far:
~French toast with lots of berries
~Scrambled Eggs
~Bacon
~Biscuits and Gravy
~Strawberry Lemonade
~Banana’s Foster
~Various pastries

Flowers as centerpieces doubling as gifts for Moms!

No comments :

Post a Comment